Natural Gas Equipment Service Agreements
Boro Energy offers three natural gas service agreements for both residential and commercial parts and labor coverage:
- Small Residential Boiler:
This agreement is for boilers running on less than 350,000 BTUs in mixed-use buildings and residences housing 1-4 families. The agreements includes labor and parts coverage for one atmospheric boiler and one gas-fired hot water heater.
Additional gas hot water heater coverage is available.
- Small Commercial Boiler:
This agreement is for boilers running on less than 950,000 BTUs in mixed-use buildings and residences housing 5-16 families. The agreement includes labor and parts coverage for one atmospheric boiler and one non-commercial gas-fired hot water heater.
- Labor Only (Atmospheric Boilers Only)
Excluded items: thermostats, heat timers, Tekmar heat controls, boiler coils, and non-atmospheric gas burners, and all plumbing work.
All agreements are subject to field inspection prior to start-up. All preventive maintenance appointments are done between May 1 and September 30.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
Terms & Conditions for Gas Equipment Service Agreements
- The agreement is between the Customer and Boro Energy. The Company agrees to provide emergency service for a period of one year, while the agreement is in effect.
- Coverage under each plan will commence within ten (10) days after Company processes Customer payment and enrollment form, signed by Customer.
- To obtain service under this agreement, Customer must call Company at its main service number. During the heating season, the call center is open 24 hours a day, and service is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 4pm.
- Boro Energy will respond to service calls in a prompt manner, except for situations beyond the control of the Company, such as poor weather conditions, labor disruptions, or acts of God.
- Customer has the right to cancel service plan by written notice within five (5) days from the date the customer returns the signed enrollment form. If Customer sells property, contract may be transferable to new order for the duration of the agreement.
- Agreements are renewable from year to year. Customer will have a thirty (30) day grace period to renew agreement, without penalty.
- Company has the right to cancel the agreement if Customer fails to provide us access for initial inspection, if equipment is found not to be in working order or unserviceable, if Customer fails to service or replace any parts necessary to maintain the equipment in good working order, or if the working conditions are unsafe or unsanitary to our personnel.